Join AUFA and become a member of this dynamic association whose members care about trees and their
proper care! The many membership benefits include:
- Invitations to networking forums.
- Access to continuing education opportunities and professional development programs.
- CEU’s for International
Society of Arborists and many other related organizations.
- Discounts for AUFA seminars, workshops and the annual convention.
of tree grant opportunities available through federal government, corporations and private foundations.
- Valuable information
on the latest technology, industry updates via our website and email bulletins.
- Technical information via referrals
to certified arborists and other qualified professionals.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter PLANTINGS
AUFA is easy! AUFA annual membership dues are only $25.00.
Dues may be paid by cash, check, credit card or purchase
order. Dues and donations sent to AUFA may qualify as tax deductions. AUFA has an IRS 501(c)(3) exempt status.
to fill out and mail membership form or to register online!
Alabama Power, Alabama 811, Alpha Services, ExMark and many other corporate partners help AUFA's outreach to industry
members and high school students statewide.