Join AUFA and become a member of this dynamic association whose members care about trees and their proper care! The many membership benefits include:
- Invitations to networking forums.
- Access to continuing education opportunities and professional development programs.
- CEU’s for International Society of Arborists and many other related organizations.
- Discounts for AUFA seminars, workshops and the annual convention.
- Notice of tree grant opportunities available through federal government, corporations and private foundations.
- Valuable information on the latest technology, industry updates via our website and email bulletins.
- Technical information via referrals to certified arborists and other qualified professionals.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter PLANTINGS
Joining AUFA is easy! AUFA annual membership dues are only $25.00.
Dues may be paid by cash, check, credit card or purchase order. Dues and donations sent to AUFA may qualify as tax deductions. AUFA has an IRS 501(c)(3) exempt status.
Use the form below to pay your membership dues today! Want to pay by check? Visit this page.