Dear Alabama Urban Forestry Association Partner,
In 2021 the AUFA will accomplish a great deal of educational and charitable programming and projects including:
Providing conferences and classes statewide to help AUFA members grow in their profession and obtain needed ISA and Urban Forestry certifications, recertification points and CEUs. For 2021, the AUFA, with support from our sponsors and partners will present over 30 days of training either in-person or as webinars, many of which will be NO COST to members!
- Providing a first- class quarterly newsletter that highlights training and networking opportunities, accomplishments and research and current technical information on tree care.
- Will roll out our new Utility Vegetation Management Certification Program with the help of Joe McPhail and his committee of industry experts. No-cost classes will soon be on the way in EHAP, CDL, Chainsaw and Equipment Safety, Urban Forestry and UVMCP! Feel free to input to me or the committee.
- Offering Tree Board Academy training and certification programs to help increase urban forestry knowledge in communities throughout Alabama. Educating Master Gardeners, community volunteers and homeowners about the tree care process through site visits, classes, phone calls and the web.
- Continuing our partnership role in Alabama Power’s Good Roots Community Forestry Grant process that funds tree planting throughout the state.
- Helping Alabama Re-Leaf grow and distribute trees for charitable planting across the state, planting trees in numerous school and community landscapes.
- Working with K-12 students and potential entry level workers to encourage their interest in urban forestry and utility vegetation management giving them other options for careers.
- Certifying high school agriculture teachers and students in urban forestry and utility vegetation management through the Green Industry Web Portal. Potentially we will reach many hundreds of teachers and their tens of thousands of students.
Your sponsorship of the Annual Conference actually supports our entire year-long mission to provide all the above amenities for our membership. Please look over the attached sponsorship form and let us know if you will be able to help us accomplish our ambitious goals. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you this year in Orange Beach.
Sponsor Offer for 2021 AUFA Annual Conference and Yearly Mission:
- Gold Sponsor – $2,200, individual sign promoting sponsorship at conference, logo on combined sponsor sign and conference tees, company logo and thanks on AUFA website and mailer, sponsorship on other class signage for future programming for one-year. Company listing as dinner sponsor for Thursday dinner. Space and table for promotional display and thanks for support to audience.
- Silver Sponsor – $1,200, logo on combined sponsor sign and conference tees, company logo and thanks on AUFA website and in mailer, sponsorship on other class signage for future programming for one-year. Listed as lunch sponsor and given space and table for promotional display. Thanks for support to audience.
- Bronze – $600, name on combined sponsor sign, thanks on AUFA website and in mailer, sponsorship on other class signage for future programming for one-year. Listed as break sponsor and given space and table for promotional display. Thanks for support to audience.
- Thursday Night Dinner sponsor – $1,200, all the above Silver benefits plus a large sign thanking you for your sponsorship.
- Lunch Sponsor – $350 – logo on sign and thanks for support to audience.
- Refreshment Sponsor – $150 – logo on sign and thanks for support to audience.
- Door Prize Sponsor – any combination of items you would like to donate to make the conference livelier! Logo placed on sign and thanks as each item is given away.
Note: only Gold, Silver, Bronze and Dinner Sponsor logos will appear on the conference T-shirt.
Please include (company/agency name) ________________________________________________________
as a (level/type of sponsorship) ______________________________________________________ sponsor for the 2021 AUFA Annual Conference.
Sponsorship checks should be endorsed to the AUFA and mailed with this form to:
Alabama Urban Forestry Association
P.O. Box 382225
Birmingham, AL 35238-2225
Or you may donate electronically @ http://www.aufa.com/id65.html.
AUFA Executive Director
Thank you very much!